UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yoajan Online Details/ UP Makhumantri Abhyuday aYoajan Online Registration/ Apply online for UP CM Abhyudaya FREE Civil Services Coaching in Uttar Pradesh abhyuday.up.gov.in
The government of Uttar Pradesh has initiated a program to provide Free Coaching for Civil Service Exams in the State. The Program is named UP Mukhyamantri Abhyuday Yojna (CM Abhyuday Scheme). The Abhyudaya Yojana has been integrated by Cheif Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri Yogi Aditya Nath on 16 February.
Objectives of UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana
Due to lack of resources in training infrastructure in the private sector for competitive examinations such as Civil Services, JEE, NEET, NDA, CDS, etc., children from rural areas and families with low income are not able to make quality preparations notwithstanding being talented and hardworking. They are not able to make quality preparations, due to which their talents are not groomed suitably.
In such circumstances, there was a need to set up pre-examination coaching centres across the state. These centres are needed to guide all the youth of the state for competitive preparations. Such students need to prepare under the guidance of subject experts as per the syllabus of the level of competitive examinations. This Scheme will help millions of such youth who participate in these competitive examinations with full confidence and preparation and regardless of resources.
Features Of Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana
- E-learning platformThere is an e-learning platform at the state level to provide digital content related to various competitive exams.
- Free guidance and teaching by officers working in state governmentThere is a provision of free guidance and teaching by officers of IAS, IPS, Indian Forest Service, PCS cadre.
- Virtual ClassesOrganizing virtual classes related to state-level guidance and content through an e-learning platform.
- Guidance and doubt preventionVirtual and interview classes are being organized by state government officials for guiding and suspicion at each division headquarters.
- Content SpecialistVirtual and interview classes are being organized by subject matter experts at the divisional headquarters.
- Career CounsellingCareer counselling sessions will be organized for youth in every district through a web portal and interview.
- Which competitive examinations will be trained under this scheme?Examinations conducted by Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission/Subordinate Service Selection Commission/Other Recruitment Boards / Institutions, etc. Examinations of JTE (Mains) and NEET conducted by NTA. NDA, CDS, Other Military Services, Recruitment of Paramilitary / Central Police Force, PO/S.S.C/B.Ed/T.E.T. And other competitive examinations etc., main examinations and interviews of Union Public Service Commission/Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
How to Apply Online for Abhuydaya Scheme?
Candidates need to Register themselves to Apply For Online/Offline Preparatory Classes
- First, visit the official website http://www.abhyuday.up.gov.in/.
- Then Click http://www.abhyuday.up.gov.in/how-to-apply.php
- Now select an Examination and chooses the course.
- Then fill in the Personal Information.
- Next, verify the account with help of mobile and email id.
- Finally in the Fourth Step to Get Confirmation.
- Take a print out of this application form.
Details to fill in while applying online
- Phone Number
- Division – Area
- Enter Roll Number (If Applied)
- Select District
Official Website – Click Here
Apply Online – Click here