Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee (UBTER) is going to organize a written exam for Group C Staff Nurse posts on 18 April 2021 (Sunday). Recruitment is being initiated for filling up Staff Nurse posts in various medical colleges of the state. The board will release the UBTER Staff Nurse Admit Card for these posts online on or after 05 April on the official website.
Update:- UBTER Staff Nurse Exam which was scheduled to be held on April 18, 2021 has been postponed . Check the OFFICIAL NOTICE for exam postponement here. A New Exam date for Uttarakhand Staff Nurse test will be announced later by the board.
UBTER Staff Nurse Admit Card has been released officially. Download the same through the below link by using the application registration details.
The eligible candidates were able to submit the online application forms for UBTER Staff Nurse posts from 05 February to 04 March 2021. The recruitment was announced for a total of 2621 Staff Nurse posts. As we know, the application commencement is over. The board has released the list of rejected candidates on its website.
UBTER Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021
|Exam Authority Name||UBTER (Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education)|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse (Group C)|
|Application Commencement Date||February 2021|
|Written Examination Date||18 April 2021|
|UBTER Staff Nurse Admit Card Release||05/04/2021|
The candidates who are found eligible will appear in the written test at various examination centres as mentioned on their respective UBTER Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021. Download the same through the direct link shared by us.
UBTER Staff Nurse Exam Scheme – Check Pattern of Exam
The UBTER Staff Nurse Exam will consist of two parts e.g. Part 1 & Part 2.
- In Part 1 there will be 100 multiple choice objective type questions having one mark each. The exam will comprise of questions based on Diploma Level Nursing.
- Paper 2 will be of 100 marks too. In the paper, questions will be asked on various subjects based on the education course. The time duration will be of 03 Hours for both papers viz. Paper 1 & Paper 2.
The scheme of the UBTER Staff Nurse Exam will be as followings:-
|Sr. No.||Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||Part – 1||Nursing (Diploma Level)||100||100|
|2||Part – 2||General Hindi||30||100|
UBTER Staff Nurse Admit Card – Details & Instructions to be checked
UBTER Staff Nurse Admit Card is an essential document as it will consist of candidates’ name, date of birth, photograph etc on it. Also, the board will issue the examination centre name and exam timings to the candidates on it.
The UBTER Group C Staff Nurse Admit Card will be released in online mode only. The board has already discussed that there is no provision of sending admit card through the postal service. The candidates will be able to download it by using the application registration number and password.
Along with the UBTER Staff Nurse Admit Card, the candidates are required to produce a valid photo identity card among the following documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Voter Identity Card
- School/College Identity Card
How to download Group C UBTER Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website of UBTER using the given link.
- Then, Click on the Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021.
- Check the Group C Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021 link.
- Fill in the required details like registration number & password/date of birth.
- Check and verify the entered details and then press the submit button.
- Finally, check your respective UBTER Staff Nurse Admit Card.
- Download and print it for future reference.
Official Website Link for UBTER Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021 – www.ubters.in